Thursday, August 23, 2012

Don't Forget Your Grandparents

When we have grandparents, sometimes we just take that for granted.  I was fortunate to have known 3 of my grandparents.  My husband never had that opportunity to get to know any of his.  They had all passed away before he was born.  On Sunday, September 9, 2012 it is Grandparents Day.  This is a chance to honor your grandparents.  If you haven't done so, it is a good time to start to develop a bond with them.  You may think that they will always be there, but take it from me, time goes by quickly and before you know it, the opportunity to bond with them is gone.  The last of my 3 grandparents that I knew died earlier this year and it is sad to think that they are not here anymore but they will always be in my heart as well as the memories that I share from each of them.  If you want more information about Grandparents day I found this site http://www.grandparents-day.com/.

In my next blog I will let you know about a few t-shirts available from http://threadtails.com/ that would make great gifts for grandma or grandpa.


No comments:

Post a Comment